Thursday, September 19, 2013

Arghhh Matey!

Today is Talk like a Pirate Day - and you know how we over at Bombshell Like to honor all of our whacked out holidays.


Bombshell has lots of stamps that work well for this theme, but I chose to go with these two sets. Homeward Bound and Mermaid Treasure. The quote is one I printed off and was Captain Jack Sparrow talking to Will in the Pirates of the Caribbean,the Curse of the Black Pearl.

I went with a little different colors for this one. I was trying for Sunset. I used so many colors on this it is hard to list them all. But the Browns are E4x, and then I used RV0000,00, YR0000 , VV0000, Y0000, Y00, BV0000, 000, 00, 01, B60, and a smattering of brighter colors for the jewels.

I hope all of you have a bloody great day and find your treasure.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment