Monday, September 2, 2013

Buttons and Bows - How can it be scary?

Sassy Studio Designs is at it again - Sponsoring another challenge. This week the challenge is at Artistic Inspirations, and they have challenged us to incorporated buttons into the project. I decided to use an image I haven't colored up. In honor of my husband. HEE HEE


I have lost my BowEasy - so I decided to get a Bowdabra... And well... Uh... not exactly what I was expecting, but I do like this bow. Only I didn't have the bow wire... so I used string... not sure if that made a difference or not. 

I colored Frankie with the following colors:

W4, 6, 7, 9 for his suit. The lapels and pockets and shoes are C5, 7, 9. His shirt is a little stylin with the BV20, 23, 28... and he is rocking the green glow with YG61, 63, 67. The paper is Recollections, and the buttons are various purple and grey that I picked up at Hobby Lobby. I thing next time I might print him a tad bigger.  But all in all - he makes me smile - just like my hubby. :-D

See you again soon!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Alaine, this is stunning! Love all the purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coloring of Frankie and color scheme. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete