Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Another blue Christmas Card.

I made this card over the weekend. The stamp is Caroling Sophia from Paper Pretties.

I colored her up, and then cut her out. It was that or mask over her, so I could do the background in the Nestie, and well... masking seemed harder. :-)

The lovely Sophia was colored with B12, 14, 16, 18, G14, 16, 17 and RV10, 13, E11, 13, 15. Her face was E000, 00, 01 and RV10.  I used a bit of Polar White Flower Soft for the fur on her hat and the boots.

Once I was done I cut her out. I cut out a scallopped oval with my Nestie, and while still in the Nestie I used my airbrush and the B12 to give a light layer around the inner edge of the Nestie. Sophia was pasted onto the oval...and then it was popped up on top of a beaded oval. I added Jolee's Hotfix pearls around the edge of the oval.  

The snowflakes were cut out with Spellbinders and layerd. The design paper is from DCWV  Holiday Collection.  The sentiment came with the Caroling Sophia stamp.

Thanks for stopping by. Off to take some more cold meds, and a nap. :-)

~Alaine

No comments:

Post a Comment