Friday, November 26, 2010

Tag - STAY OUT!

This is for Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge # 20.  The theme is TAG IT This can be either a tag, or a project with a tag on it. I have been wanting to color this drummer for a while, mainly to see if I could color the men as easily as the women. It was a bit different without the cleavage. LOL.
I colored the little drummer boy and then decided he needed to be a warning on a door tag.  He was colored with E50, 51, 53, 55 and a little R20 for the cheeks. His hair and his shoes are E21, 25, 27, 29. The bluejeans are B91, 93, 95, 97. His shirt and the edge of the drums and tattoos are C3,5,7, and the red drums, mouth, wristbands and tattoos are R22,24,27,29 and 59 if I needed it.  The drum heads are W00, 1, 3 and the cymbals are Y21, 23, 26, 28.

I added spica to the drum set and to his eyes. Once I was done I cut it and glued it down on a red cardstock. The DP was Shaken Not Stirred Collection from KaiserCraft. I cut a circle from the DP, and a slightly smaller circle from the black cardstock beneath. The Keep Out is from a set of stickers that I have.

He was a blast to color. My older daughter has her dorm room done up in black and red, and wanted it to take to school. Yay.


Thanks for stopping by, and I hope your weekend is a blast!
~~Alaine

2 comments:

  1. Alaine, he looks amazing! You're right...the guys have less skin showing, so it's a wee bit different than the gals ;D They actually seem to have more details because of that...LOL! Great job on this fellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your work amd colouring is amazing wish I had you apply for our DT call I would have you in like a bullet lol great work if your at all interested in joing another team mail me at lizancrafts @yahoo.co.uk

    liz x

    ReplyDelete