Sunday, November 21, 2010

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz DT Call

Kenny K is having a DT call. I love the images, because they are so different. They are hot and crazy and let me go wild with funny sayings. They are luscious to color, and just make fun cards. I have several cards using Kenny K images, and I am actually in the process of coloring one right now too. So, to pick two was hard, so I asked my husband to weigh in!

He picked these two:
This first one... was the colors, the greens and purples, and how fun she looks yet still girly. 
He was like - Definitely the Jingle My Bells one. He said he liked the way her hair was colored.  :-)

So, here is my entry. I hope you all like it. Go check out the Design Call HERE, and check out the WOW of all the entrants.

Thanks for stopping by, and off to color more.

~~Alaine

2 comments:

  1. Hee hee these are brilliant I LOVE the saying on the second one it is so perfect :D
    Thanks for trying out for the DT and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete