Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Stockings Need to be Hung


It has been a CRAZY CRAZY few days at work, and I have had almost no time for crafting... ok lets be honest here... I have not cracked a craft for over a week. So here I am getting back to it. I decided to jump back in by doing a challenge. This is for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge for this week to "Just do it" and get the Christmas cards done. These are from their Christmas Classics set and I think that they are beautiful. I wanted to try to color them a little differently, not the typical Christmas colors of red and green. I also drew some stitches on the middle one... not sure I like how that part turned out, but... oh well.

Of course I colored these with my trusty copics. The colors were primarily G40, YG63, 67, R81, 83, 85,, V93, 95, e50, 51... and then some accents. The bar and hangers are colored with Gold spica, and I have clear spicad some of the items in the stockings, especially the wrapped things.

The green paper is from a mat stack, and the DP is SEI Christmas Mint Rasberry truffle.  I used some little clear purple stones and put them in several places to tie into the stockings. I LOVE this DP. It is just so crisp and clean.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend, and see you again soon.

2 comments:

  1. Totally cute and so beautiful Alaine!!! Awesome coloring too...so glad you had a chance to play the FTTC with us!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete