Monday, November 22, 2010

Yay - New Rubber

So I got a pretty little package in the mail the other day and got some of the more recent Outlines stamps. One of them I was so excited to see was this Caroling Bird. YAY.
I inked this beauty up with Memento on Hammermill 60 lb, and colored it up with my copics (colors below). I added some silver smooch on the stars and hat, and a little bit of copic white on the wing and ornament. I then went to town with the crystals. I have red crystals and a couple of different colors of blue on there to bling it up a bit.

The paper is a bazill blue, and the DP is a Me and My Big Ideas. I cut my largest circle from the middle of the Design paper. I then cut the navy with my largest Lacy Circle nestie and cut out the center with that same size circle. I then mounted the image behind the DP, and then lined up the lace circle over it.  I thought about popping it up over it with foam tape, but it didn't look quite right, so I nixed that idea. It is all mounted on the navy and then on white cardstock.


Copics -
Blue - B21, 23, 24, 26
Green - G21, 24, 28
Red - R22, 24, 27, 29, 59
Brown - B21, 25, 27




Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you again soon.

~~Alaine

No comments:

Post a Comment